Hello there!
Blue November is a realistic naval warfare simulator. It was first inspired to me by my Uncle, and I just took the idea and ran...
But here I am. I just released the first alpha for the project, version 0.0.0, and I'm throwin' a party! :D
Anyhoo, more to follow. Stay tuned!
Above is a picture of Blue November circa September - Things have changed a little bit. Anyone who isn't blind will note that the graphics are absolutely horrendous. My apologies, as I am not a graphics designer :,( But, regardless, at some future point I'll make life look better in general. Also, my Uncle insisted that what little I have is overboard - He wants this to be entirely realistic and have no external views whatsoever. I'm of two minds.
But I make up for it in speech technology. Commands are given almost primarily using voice commands - and the crew will respond with voice! If I may, I will endorse the PocketSphinx and Festival teams, as they are both ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!! :)
I'll catch y'all later. Maybe after I have something showing some sort of better gfx :-X

No comments:
Post a Comment